Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
You also have an attention for detail, possess solid knife technique, and can manage multiple prep-projects at one time. You excel at keeping an organized and clean walk-in and are committed to ensuring that your co-workers do the same. You take seriously the responsibility of tracking waste and communicate with your managers when something in the waste log is of concern.
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients through effective rotation and labeling of product in the walk in.
- Taste, taste, taste. Ensure all prep is cooked and seasoned correctly.
- Respond to guest feedback with appropriate urgency and professionalism.
- Communicate with the incoming shift as to what prep items need to be completed/prioritized.
- Previous experience as a prep cook preferred.
- Attention for detail
- ServeSafe or Food Handler’s certification (or must be willing to attain)
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs
- Ability to work standing for 8+ hours
Welcome to Subculture, everyone... and we mean everyone. The epitome of hospitality, Subculture Group and its conglomerate of venues embodies what it means to be in the business of making memorable meals, deliciously crafted beverages and unforgettable nights in its more than 18 locations- all as varied and as eclectic as its prized teams of dedicated staff. A leader in this group of winning locations is Kapow Noodle Bar, a multi-location, progressive Asian concept focused on executing exceptional food, extraordinary drinks and a level of service that draws our guests back time and time again. Expect sensory overload from every direction: the artwork, the explosive flavors of both food and drinks and the thrill of performance as the sounds of Karaoke singers serenade their party. As employers there is a sense of pride and ownership imparted through our comprehensive training programs providing all the tools needed to guide and enhance our guests' experiences. The only thing missing right now is you!
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)